Providing a positive, safe and fun program for boys that emphasizes “Do Your Best” and the values God, Family, Country and Self.
• Cub Scouts is for boys in First Grade through Fifth Grade.
• 5 to 9 Boys from the same grade form a Den and meet 3 times a month during the school year.
• All the Dens meet at a Monthly Pack Meeting to honor each boy’s achievements, participate in activities and demonstrate skills.
• Special activities include campouts, community service, summer day camp and other scout sponsored activities.
• Fifth Graders can Cross Over to Boys Scouts till they are 18.
Adults can give an hour or commit to a year long position of planning and leading meetings with the boys.