This group of men meets on a regular basis to share their faith. They are currently viewing the "Crossing the Goal" DVDs.
The five purposes of the Crossing the Goal Men's Meetings are:
1. To gather men together in order to honor God in prayer and worship.
2. To invite the Holy Spirit to penetrate our hearts to change us interiorly.
3. To educate ourselves through the teaching of the Catholic Church utilizing the Scriptures and th Catechism.
4. To share with one another how God is working in our lives on a daily basis.
5. To encourage us in spiritual training/education.
Please contact Cas Wieszczek at email@example.com for more information.